What is Mammoth All About?
by Destino Retreats on April 2nd, 2013
When you come on a Destino Retreat to Mammoth, you’ll love the variety of activities we have planned for you.
After a morning WOD, get ready for some Mountain Climbing. We’ll be guided up a multi-pitch route, go top-roping, and/or get instruction on techniques, gear placement or anything else you may be interested in. The day is yours, and the guides are focused on you, and only you. Climbing session will be for beginners through advanced.
Awesome high mountain lake trails is a great place for a 2-3 hour session of Hiking, Exploring and Wodding. Get ready for a trip that share’s your passion for life, adventure, and fitness.
Man made stone tubs are off the beaten path down gravel and dirt roads and somewhat hidden from site. They are naturally fed and are a great place to hang out and have a beer or two and get to know your fellow CrossFitters. Views of the Sierra’s and Mammoth Mountain are spectacular.
Much Much More!
- Explore hiking trails and wilderness areas on more than 2 million acres of National Forest lands
- Fish pristine mountain streams and lakes
- Explore the area on horseback
- Take an exhilarating ride in a hot air balloon or on a helicopter tour
- Mountain biking, zip lining and jumping on a super bungee trampoline
- Mammoth Schedule
You’ll also be getting your butt kicked at…
Announcing Yet Another AMAZING Trip!!!!
by Destino Retreats on March 28th, 2013
Destino Retreats will be heading to Mammoth Lakes, CA July 3rd-7th. Join us in exploring the Eastside!!
- Convenient flights to Mammoth Yosemite Airport.
- Jam packed schedule featuring numerous WODs, skill sessions, rock climbing, hiking, hot springs, competition, and much more.
- Mammoth Schedule
- July 4th holiday weekend
- 2 Paleo meals per day
Only 8 spots available so register today!!!